Likutey Moharan 12 vols set series

Author: Aryeh ben Abraham | Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The first authoritative English translation of Rebbe Nachman\'s magnum opus, presented with facing punctuated Hebrew text, full explanatory notes, source references and supplementary information relating to individual lessons. With appendices of a variety of charts to assist the reader with the kabbalistic teachings found in the text. Volume 1 contains Reb Noson's introduction to the original work, short biographies of Rebbe Nachman and Reb Noson and a bibliography.

Edited by Moshe Mykoff and Ozer Bergman

Translated by: Moshe Mykoff and Symchah Bergman

Publisher: Breslov Research Institute

Volumes available as noted below:



Follow Aryeh



Save on Delicious

No Responses to "Likutey Moharan 12 vols set series"

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Chaclacayo, Lima, Peru
I believe in Divine Providence applying to me personally and that everything that happens to me comes from G_d and that I have been given the opportunity to fulfill G_d’s commands makes me as happy as if I had won a fortune. My only ambition is to give pleasure to the Creator and want to relate to my fellow-man or woman only with loving kindness.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Peru Licen. Powered by Blogger.