Have a wonderful Shabbat! – 25th Elul, 5770

Author: Aryeh ben Abraham | Filed under: , , , , ,

The Holy One, blessed be He,
said to Moses,
“I have a precious gift
in My treasure house,
called the Sabbath,
and desire to give it to Israel;
go and inform them.”
(Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Shabbath, 10b)
Courtesy of: Judaica Art & Judaica Artist/Elena Flerova



Follow Aryeh



Save on Delicious

No Responses to "Have a wonderful Shabbat! – 25th Elul, 5770"

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Chaclacayo, Lima, Peru
I believe in Divine Providence applying to me personally and that everything that happens to me comes from G_d and that I have been given the opportunity to fulfill G_d’s commands makes me as happy as if I had won a fortune. My only ambition is to give pleasure to the Creator and want to relate to my fellow-man or woman only with loving kindness.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Peru Licen. Powered by Blogger.